Students in this 2 day course will build on their knowledge of Sketch, learning to create more complex diagrams (interiors, exteriors, and roofs) and estimate within Sketch. Students will be taught advanced variable usage, shortcuts, and other best practices. The course also focuses on a variety of estimating methods that will increase overall efficiency in preparation for Xactimate Level 3 certification exam.
Click here to check dates and costs associated with the training program.
- Use a variety of new Xactimate 27.3 features including: the new staircase tool, enhanced roof sketching (including Aerial Sketch), enhanced estimate Items, 3D estimation, arced walls, and much more
- Estimate carpet using drop and roll method in Sketch
- Create a variety of complex building diagrams within Sketch
- A variety of searching techniques used to find the correct line items and utilize/ customize Xactware's pricing data
- Utilize new variables and calculations to accurately and efficiently calculate item quantities
- Increase efficiency by setting up user preferences, using shortcuts, and using Sketch templates, macros, and retrieving scope
- Add line items graphically in Sketch and use Estimate Items to add and modify items in multiple rooms
- To use keystroke shortcuts that allow the user to change screen view, insert items in sketch, move from screen to screen, and more.
- Create custom documents using Xactimate tokens in Microsoft Word as well as in opening and closing statements, and the report editor